- Q234. Will e-GGRT and its XML Reporting Schema account for reporting requirements promulgated for future reporting years?
- Q255. What is XML?
- Q318. Should reporters include calculation inputs when they upload XML files?
- Q391. Will XML reporting instructions cover the combination of multiple units at one facility?
- Q392. My XML editor is showing an error on the namespace declaration. How do I resolve it?
- Q393. Will the e-GGRT XML reporting schema be made available as a single XSD file instead of a number of small files?
- Q394. Are there tools available that will generate an e-GGRT XML file out of the values in our database?
- Q395. Can I enter test data using the web forms, generate a report as XML and use that as a guideline for creating XML files?
- Q396. What happens if I upload multiple XML files for a facility during the reporting period? Which one counts as the "official" submission?
- Q397. Will e-GGRT provide an error message that points to the specific tag or data element if an upload fails the schema validation check?
- Q398. I understand that an XML file must cover one and only one facility. Will e-GGRT support uploading XML files for multiple facilities at one time?
- Q399. What file extensions does e-GGRT support for XML upload?
- Q400. After I use the "Bulk upload of XML" option for a facility can I switch to the "Data entry via e-GGRT web-forms" option?
- Q401. If I report via web forms this year can I change to XML next year?
- Q402. Is there a required version attribute on the XML schema?
- Q403. Is an XML file submission subject to all the same validation checks as when using the web forms?
- Q404. Will reporters be able to upload an XML file and then edit the data via web forms?
- Q417. Is there documentation on how e-GGRT performs rounding in calculations?