Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata
Q409. What source categories began reporting for the first time in Reporting Year 2011?
A409. The following source categories were required to report 2011 GHG data to EPA for the first time in September 2012:
- Electronics manufacturing
- Fluorinated gas production
- Magnesium production
- Petroleum and natural gas systems
- Use of electric transmission and distribution equipment
- Underground coal mines
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Geologic sequestration of carbon dioxide
- Manufacture of electric transmission and distribution equipment
- Industrial waste landfills
- Underground injection of carbon dioxide
- Imports and exports of equipment pre-charged with fluorinated greenhouse gases or containing fluorinated greenhouse gases in closed-cell foams
Other source categories were required to report 2010 data in 2011 and were subject to the April 2012 reporting deadline.