EPA has developed an XML reporting schema that allows facilities to upload their greenhouse gas (GHG) data directly in lieu of using the web forms provided through the Electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT). For a complete list of all GWPs and the years they apply see: e-GGRT Global Warming Potentials.
After February 6, 2015 the schema Version v5.2 must be used for all RY2014, RY2013, RY2012, RY2011, or RY2010 reporting. Schema v5.2 is paired with the IVT Inputs XML Schema Version - v1.2 which defines requirements for inputs files submitted in XML format.
- e-GGRT XML Reporting Schema RY2014 - v5.2
- IVT Inputs XML Schema RY2014 - v1.2 (zip, 2/2/2015) (32K)
Annual Report XML Reporting Instructions
- (1,382K) (pdf, 1/5/2015)
- Subpart C XML Reporting Instructions for RY2014 (coming soon)
- (972K) (pdf, 1/5/2015)
- Subpart P XML Reporting Instructions for RY2014 (867K)
- Subpart X XML Reporting Instructions (coming soon)
- Subpart Y XML Reporting Instructions (coming soon)
- Subpart W XML Reporting Instructions for RY2014 (4,296K)
- (1,190K) (pdf, 1/6/2015)
- (636K) (pdf, 1/6/2015)
- Subpart NN XML Reporting Instructions for RY2014 (pdf, 1/22/2015) (1,267K)
- Subpart PP XML Reporting Instructions for RY2014 (1,300K)
IVT XML Reporting Instructions
- Subpart C IVT XML instructions (coming soon)
- Subpart P IVT Inputs XML Instructions (pdf, 10/27/2014) (425k)
- Subpart X IVT Inputs XML Instructions (pdf, 10/27/2014) (1,902k)
- Subpart Y IVT Inputs XML Instructions (1,550k)
In addition EPA is providing the following supporting materials:
- A list of XML file examples providing the XML reports for commonly reported categories and configurations can be found on our Additional XML Examples page (not yet available).
- A list of Known Issues for XML reporters can be found here: http://www.ccdsupport.com/confluence/display/help/XML+Known+Issues
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) concerning e-GGRT XML Reporting can be found here: http://www.ccdsupport.com/confluence/display/faq/XML+Reporting.A list of critical validation errors which prevent XML reports from being certified and submitted along with strategies for resolving these issues an be found at .