This page provides an overview of the Subpart W natural gas pneumatic devices source category e-GGRT reporting requirements.
Please see Reporting Form Instructions instructions on downloading the blank reporting form and uploading the completed reporting form.
You may also refer to Optional Calculation Spreadsheet Instructions to download the Subpart W calculation spreadsheet.
The natural gas pneumatic devices source category is applicable to Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas Production, Onshore Natural Gas Transmission Compression, and Underground Natural Gas Storage.
- If the source type is present you must report required emissions.
If the facility has the source type, the Best Available Monitoring Methods and Missing Data table must be completed.
- For further information, see Best Available Monitoring Methods and Missing Data Reporting.
- Required emissions for each type of pneumatic device at the facility:
- Total CO2 Emissions (mt CO2)
- Total CH4 Emissions (mt CO2e)
The total emissions roll-up reflects the sum of the CO2 equivalents of each required gas emission for the source type. These summations are reflected and aggregated on the Introduction tab.