Click image to expand
You need an e-GGRT user account if you intend to:
- Register a facility or supplier
- Submit a Certificate of Representation
- Enter facility or supplier greenhouse gas (GHG) data;
- Submit an annual GHG report for a facility or supplier; or
- Delegate to another person any of the duties listed above.
This includes all Designated Representatives (DRs), Alternate Designated Representatives (DRs) and Agents associated with a facility or supplier that is required to report under 40 CFR 98. To find out if 40 CFR 98 applies to your facility or supplier, refer to the general applicability criteria in 40 CFR 98.2 of Subpart A
For each facility or supplier subject to report under 40 CFR 98, if the facility is also required to report under 40 CFR 75, then the DR must be the same person in each case. Therefore, if you are a DR in the CAMD Business System, you must also register as DR in e-GGRT.
If you already have an active CDX user account, you can log in to e-GGRT with your CDX user name and password. If you do not have a CDX account click on the green NEW USER REGISTRATION button on the login page. E-GGRT will then guide you through the process of completing an abbreviated e-GGRT registration process.