Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas Production
- Q479. In 98.233(j)(1) is the average thoroughput of oil an annual or daily average?
- Q480. How should the daily oil throughput for onshore production storage tanks be determined to compare with the threshold of 10 barrels a day in 98.233.j(1)?
- Q638. For an onshore natural gas production facility for which I reported stationary combustion emissions under subpart C for RY2010 and for which I will be reporting under subpart W for RY2011, do I need to make any changes to my RY2010 report?
- Q639. For an onshore natural gas production facility that was subject to subpart C for RY2010 and will be subject to subpart W for RY2011, do I report my basin emissions under the same facility registration I used for my RY2010 report?
- Q652. Are the results of Equations W-11A and W-11B in standard conditions or actual conditions?
- Q655. Are geologic provinces 160 and 160A one basin or separate basins for the purposes of defining a facility for onshore petroleum and natural gas production?
- Q735. Why did EPA require that facilities conducting onshore petroleum and natural gas production report by basin?